mobile.care was developed by FIELDWORX especially for the requirements in fields of nursing and geriatric care.
This solution offers comprehensive features ranging from the mobile master data management (patient, physician, contact person, etc.) to mobile nursing planning and documentation to optimizing transit and reaction times (optional).
Depending on the individual requirements, mobile.care can be implemented in three versions:
professional edition, standard edition and phone edition.
Basic features (standard edition):
• Job and time tracking
• Qualification levels
• Mileage or km tracking
• Freely parameterizable recording of administrative activities and other activities/work times
• Offline/Online function
• Simple and intuitive operation
• No need for training
Basic features (professional edition):
• Expanded master data management (Doctors, care givers, custodians)
• Expanded ACUTAL time recording
• Care planning and documentation based on the most varying care models (Orem, ATL, AEDL): Case history and assessment, care planning and evaluation
• Day planning
• Medication management
• Assessment of need for care
• Special features: medical diagnoses, care plan, care level, cash purse, progress report, vital signs check, and many more